2011-06-12

The Power of Love


Been watching the

''Social Network''

this weekendXD


I enjoyed it reallyyy, and especially..
I loved the ending part so much=)



To know that he invented all this,
just because he wanted to catch
his ex's attention..
it was something very sweettt=)



It was so surprising to know
the source of this huge creation
was something so pure..and natural.


He wasnt a heartless weirdo,
no, he was the kind,
somehow, very humane..
and, I could sympathize him=)



I always love it,
when I find a slight pureness
in the person,
and the more that person
seems to be evil,
the more that gap seems to attracts meXD



Also, this movie gave me a gooood lesson=)

If you deserve alot, you risk alot.

The more you desire,
the more you see an unknown world...
in so many waysXD


Plus, the soundtrack was Cool!!

♪This one was my favorite♪






LOVE IS

 THE SOURCE OF CREATION






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿